Senior Spotlight – Briella Kiley

Sartell senior, Briella Kiley, is excited to graduate and will be heading off the Concordia in the fall! (Photo used with permission from Briella Kiley)

Next up for our senior spotlight is Briella Kiley! Briella’s been attending Sartell schools since she was in pre-school and plans to attend Concordia College Moorhead in the fall.

Looks like Briella and her sister are ready for a swim! (Photo used with permission from Briella Kiley)

Briella’s got that Fourth of July spirit while cruising on the lake! (Photo used with permission from Briella Kiley)
Briella and her parents celebrate after a big win for Sartell. (Photo used with permission from Briella Kiley)

Briella’s been playing soccer for 14 years, and she absolutely loves it! Although she loves soccer, she also has been doing nordic skiing for four years and track for five years. She’s spends lots of time outside of school doing these fun activities, but during her free time she likes to hang out with friends, play with her dogs, babysit, do the Wordle, spend time outside, and go to after school games.

These Sabres are very excited to watch the football game. (Photo used with permission from Briella Kiley)

I love watching and supporting my friends at their volleyball games.

— Briella Kiley

Some of Briella’s favorite high school memories are when she’s with her team! (Photo used with permission from Briella Kiley)

She will be furthering her soccer career at Concordia Moorhead, not only that, but she will be majoring in exercise science in hopes to become a physician’s assistant! Someone who has made a big impact in Briella’s school life is Mr. Notsch. Although he no longer teaches at Sartell High School, Briella really enjoyed being in his class and thought he was one of the best teachers at Sartell. Her favorite class was AP Chemisty, where not only did she learn so many new ideas, but they also did fun projects like making UV bracelets!

Notsch helped me find my interest in science and chemistry.

— Briella Kiley

Briella and her friends are ready to begin college, but not ready to leave each other. (Photo used with permission from Briella Kiley)
Briella committed to Concordia in April and she is very excited! (Picture used with permission from Briella Kiley)

Briella is very excited for the summer! She enjoys hanging out with friends, spending time at the lake, working at DQ with her friends, and going to Valleyfair.

I love to hang out with my friends and I don’t think we hang out enough!

— Briella Kiley