Senior Spotlight: Connor Anderson

Connor Anderson is looking forward to the rest of his senior year and the beginning of his time at the U of M. (Photo used with permission from Connor Anderson)
Senior Defensemen #2, Connor Anderson, in pre-game warmups. (Photo used with permission from Andrew Ritter.)

This week’s senior spotlight is on Sartell student, Connor Anderson.

Connor Anderson has been in the Sartell school district since Kindergarten and has played a variety of sports such as Hockey, Soccer, and Golf. Connor was a two year varsity defensemen for the Sartell Sabres boys’ hockey team. He finished his senior season with a total of 12 points while being a key defensemen for the Sabres. Connor was a center mid for the Sabres boys’ soccer team, and continued his defensive skill throughout the season, earning him an all conference honorable mention.

Soccer captain Connor Anderson dribbling the ball down the field. Photo used with permission from Connor Anderson

In Connor’s free time he likes to hang out with friends, go to the gym, and socialize with the community. This year, Connor participated on the Sartell DECA team that went to state.

In the summer Connor likes to work at Mr. Twisty and go to his cabin in Ely MN. Connor’s favorite cabin activities are jet-skiing, tubing, wake surfing, and hanging out with his family.

Connor and his brother Brady, and his sister Alexa, taking a picture in front of a Uof M sign. Photo used with permission from Connor Anderson

Connor has an older sister and a younger brother, Alexa and Brady Anderson. Brady is a freshman at Sartell High school who plays hockey. His older sister Alexa dances for the University of Minnesota gopher’s dance team. They just won their 22nd national title. Connor plans to attend the University of Minnesota Carlson school of management with an undecided major beginning fall of 2024,

Baby picture of Connor, reading a book on the toilet in October of 2008. Photo used with permission from Connor Anderson

I asked Connor’s mom Holly what her favorite things about Connor are, and what other things we should know about him, and this is what she said…

His laid back happy go lucky personality; his energy and positivity. He likes to be on ‘aux,’ and easily picks up / knows the lyrics to songs.

— Holly Anderson