The Bucket List part: 9

SHS students share their personal bucket list ideas. They might even be able to give you an extra idea on what to do after school.
Parker Peichel
A busy beach day that many of us day dream about but think we can’t have. The Bucket List for the things we dream about.

In this segment of the Bucket List I interviewed three SHS students as always. These three particular had some very unique ideas as to what they wanted to accomplish/do after high school. The three students were Gena Wood, George Larson, and last but certainly not least Magnus Sampson.

Gena’s bucket list includes her traveling to Europe. She said it would be fun to explore something new. Specifically she noted she wanted to see Paris and Spain.

Gena smiles for her picture as she contemplates her inspiring quote. (Parker Peichel)
Gena’s bucket list includes the dream of traveling to Europe to visit Paris and Spain. (Parker Peichel)

George’s idea for his bucket list is similar to Carson’s because he wants to hit up the casino. His reason was and I quote “for obvious reasons.”

George is in his foods class and will be making a delicious strawberry shortcake. (Parker Peichel)
George has a casino dream and wants to win it big in Vegas. (Parker Peichel)

Magnus who is a junior says he wants to graduate and lift more weight. I guess it is safe to say that this man has his priorities straight. We are rooting for you, Magnus!

Magnus gives us his signature smile as he heads back to hi science class. (Parker Peichel)
Magnus’s dream is of finishing school and lifting more weights than he ever has before. (Parker Peichel)