The bucket list: part 8

SHS students share their personal bucket list ideas. They might even be able to give you an extra idea on what to do after school.
Kayla Dougherty
There are many places SHS student’s would like to visit and knock off their bucket list.

For this week’s bucket list, I interviewed Ryan Quach, Jacob Stienmetz, and Atira Olson. Each one of the SHS students I interviewed have different goals they hope to accomplish and knock off their bucket lists. Okay, without any more background information I have to share, let’s get right into these bucket lists!

The first person I interviewed was a senior here at SHS, Ryan Quach. What Ryan would hope to accomplish off his bucket list would be to travel to Tokyo, Japan. Ryan would love to see all the beautiful sites this country offers as well as he hopes to one day visit these two specific spots located in Japan: Kyoto and Okinawa.

Ryan is sharing the hard truth that he hopes to motivate you with. (Kayla Dougherty)
Ryan hopes to travel to Japan and see all the amazing sites! (Kayla Dougherty)

The second person I interviewed was Jacob Steinmetz. Jacob is a senior here at SHS, and one bucket list item he hopes to accomplish in the future would be to visit Europe. He would like to go there because of the cool sites and all the fun experiences he would  have the opportunity of visiting.

Jacob is sharing an inspirational quote all of us should live by. (Kayla Dougherty)
Jacob hopes to travel Europe and see all the fun it has in store! (Kayla Dougherty)

The last person I interviewed in this series of the bucket list was Atira Olson. Atira is a senior here at SHS, and one thing she would hope to accomplish off of her bucket list would be to travel to all fifty states! She would like to see all the different atmospheres this wonderful country has to offer as well as the beautiful sites. Some of which include the Statue of Liberty and the Grand Canyon.

Atira would like to visit all fifty states and experience all the amazing sites this country has to offer. (Kayla Dougherty)
Atira sharing words of self respect that everyone should tell themselves at least once a day. (Kayla Dougherty)