Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

Sartell High School Senior Cole Fribranz is featured in the 2nd installment of Jobs of Sartell High School. Cole is employed by CKR Products and was at Coborns.

Hunter Boelz

Hunter Boelz

Hunter Boelz

Meet SHS Senior Cole Fibranz! Cole is currently employed by CKR Products in Sartell, Minnesota, but has worked for Coborns in the past, read on to learn more about CKR/Coborns and Cole.

Brandon Beek
Cole Fibranz

Cole is currently a general laborer for CKR Products. Cole used to have a job with Coborns, but he decided to leave Coborns to work solely for his father’s company. Cole has been with CKR since he was 11 years old.

Cole said that he likes working for CKR because the job pays very well, and he gets to work for his father. Another reason Cole enjoys his job is that he doesn’t have to work during the winters when he has wrestling, and he gets to choose his hours that he wants to work. He also enjoys that he only has to work around 20 hours a week.

When asking Cole what he disliked most about his job he responded:

Getting rid of the scrap as it accumulates.”

— Cole Fibranz

Cole talked about one of his most embarrassing moments when he burned a plug for the sewer and water in his house while working. He told us that his garage was flooded and reeked of sewage for a couple of days after the incident.

About the Contributors
Hunter Boelz, Journalist

Hunter Boelz is currently a senior at Sartell High School. As a young buck trying to survive in the world, he works long hours at Emerald Companies Inc....

Brandon Beek, Journalist

Brandon Beek is currently a senior at Sartell High school. Brandon is part of the Varsity Football and Track & Field team. In Brandon's free time he...

• Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

2018-2019

The Sartell St. Stephen boys’ varsity hockey team is ramping up for playoff hockey

• Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

2018-2019

Sartell boys’ hockey flies to victory against Prairie Centre in the first round of playoffs

• Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

2018-2019

Anime: rules, tips, and tricks to enjoy Japanese entertainment

• Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

2018-2019

Are you following the world record “breaking” egg?

• Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

2018-2019

10 ways to reduce stress fast!

• Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

2018-2019

Opportunity lost : Jan 2004-Feb 2019

• Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

2018-2019

Egyptian President could stay in power until 2034 under new bill

• Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

2018-2019

The good, The bad, and The delicious : Shakes and Fries

• Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

2018-2019

ePAWsode 12

• Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz

2018-2019

Walk like an egyptian dance leads Sartell to first place finish for the third consecutive year.

Skip to toolbar
Jobs of SHS | Cole Fibranz