Featured Freshman of the Week: Abby Haus

This+is+Abby+before+attending+J.O.+volleyball+practice.+

Kira Workman

This is Abby before attending J.O. volleyball practice.

This edition of Featured Freshman of the Week is focused on Abby Haus! I interviewed Abby to find out some more about her and her experience as a freshman this year.

Q: Who has been most helpful in your transition from middle school to high school?

“The person who has helped make my transition from middle school to high school is Ms. Mersbergen. During eighth grade we would spend everyday in her room before school. She has still made time to talk to us everyday this year.”

Q: What is your favorite part about being a high schooler?

“My favorite part about being a high schooler is being able to participate in high school sports. I have had a lot of opportunities to meet new people and continue to play the sports I love at a higher level.”

Q: What’s something you miss about middle school?

“Something I miss about middle school is not being able to see some of my favorite teachers everyday. “

I am really looking forward to playing sports for Sartell these upcoming years.

— Abby Haus

Q: What are some of your hobbies?

“Some of my hobbies are baking, playing sports, and watching movies. I really enjoy doing all of them because they are all very fun. “

Q: Who is your favorite singer/songwriter and why?

“My favorite singer/ songwriter at the moment is Olivia Rodrigo. Her new song is very catchy and well done.”

Q: Who do you look up to most and why?

“The person I look up to most is my mom. I look up to her the most because she helps me a lot and supports me.”

Q: Who is your best friend?

“I have a few best friends. They are Kaia, Grace, Shayla, and Aubrey. We always find a way to laugh together. I also play sports with them. “