TGIFF (Thank Goodness It’s Flannel Friday) pt. 4

Olivia Wheeler, Journalist

The last #FlannelFriday before spring break was a success, many SHS students participated on Friday, March 18th. I’m loving the spirit people!! Let’s look at a few interviews:

Brooklyn

The first person interviewed for #FlannelFriday was freshman, Brooklyn Olson. Brooklyn prefers to wear her flannel buttoned, but not buttoned up all the way. She usually only buttons about two of the, sometimes three. She owns about five different flannels but her favorite one to wear is her red one. Brooklyn wears flannels because she strives to look like a cowgirl in life; I think she is doing a very good job on this. When asked, on a scale form 1 to 10 how sincere Brooklyn would describe her flannel, she replied with a solid 11.

Bang

The second person interviewed for Flannel Friday was our German teacher here at SHS, Mrs. Bang. Mrs. Bang own about four different flannels. She prefers to wear her flannels untucked, buttoned up with a t-shirt under it, and she enjoys having her sleeves slightly rolled up. Her favorite flannels to wear are the ones with some shade of blue in them. If Mrs. Bang could wear flannels everyday she would, but she doesn’t because they aren’t very professional. When asked, on a scale from 1 to 10 how sincere Mrs. Bang would describe her flannel, she immediately replied with a 10.5.

brody

The next interviewee was freshman, Brody O’Hara. Brody stated that he enjoys wearing his flannels with jeans. That’s it. He owns about nine different flannels, and his favorite flannel to wear is his blue and black one. Brody wears flannels because, “They’re comfy and look cool.” When asked, on a scale from 1 to 10 how sincere Brody would describe his flannel, he replied with a 9.

Syd

Next up was junior, Sydney Dille aka dilly bar Syd. Syd prefers to wear her flannels with jeans, a solid colored shirt underneath while adding a cute necklace for an accent. Her favorite color flannel to wear is her green one  She owns four different flannels. She wears flannels because she loves the colors of them, because they’re comfy and also because it’s #FlannelFriday. I am proud of this girl. When asked, on a scale from 1 to 10 how sincere Syd would describe her flannel, she replied with “Sincere? What does that even mean?” Then after asking some of her classmates how sincere they thought her flannel was, she came up with a final answer of 100. Off the scale, I repeat, Sydney Dille is OFF THE SCALE.

jaren

The last interviewee for this weeks edition of #FlannelFriday was junior, Jaren Martin. Jaren prefers to wear his flannels open and on his body. He usually wears the sleeves rolled up, but on occasion he doesn’t. After about three minutes of counting, I found out that Jaren owns seven and a half flannels. The short sleeve flannel only counts as half of a flannel. His favorite flannel to wear is his black and white one; he does enjoy wearing the blue one at times, but the black and white one takes the cake for being the best. He wears flannels because they’re comfy, warm, casual and great. “Casual but cute.” When asked, on a scale from 1 to 10 how sincere Jaren would describe his flannel, he replied with, “What?” Then, after he looked up the definition of sincere and asked his flannel if she loves him, he finally replied with an 8. Overall a great last interview.

Week 5 of #FlannelFriday will not take place until Friday, April 8th. For those of you who do not own any flannels, this gives you a lot of time to get one! So go grab a flannel and GET PUMPED for April 8th.

About the Contributor
Olivia Wheeler, Journalist

Olivia Wheeler is one of the most famous journalists to ever walk the halls of Sartell High School. It is rare to see her walking around because she is...

• TGIFF (Thank Goodness It’s Flannel Friday) pt. 4

2015-2016

Katie’s Creative Corner #2

2015-2016

Humans of Sartell – Week Sixteen

2015-2016

SHS Staff Marriages: In it for the long run

2015-2016

The slang of SHS: part 13

2015-2016

The slang of SHS: part 12

• 2015-2016

The slang of SHS: part 11

2015-2016

This is what a feminist looks like

2015-2016

The slang of SHS: part 10

2015-2016

The slang of SHS: part 9

2015-2016

Katie’s Creative Corner #1

Skip to toolbar