Healthy Hub 101 shakes up your wellness journey

Healthy Hub 101 is located in Sartell and is the perfect place to get a healthy treat.
Ashlyn Swanson

Healthy Hub 101, a gem in the center of Sartell, is where enjoying healthy shakes and sipping goodness come together.

More than just a shake shop, this lively place is a wellness haven for all, especially students looking for a healthy and refreshing break. Healthy Hub 101 offers a wide range of menu items that will please all taste buds. There’s a shake waiting for you whether you’re a fitness enthusiast, a student on the run, or someone in the mood for something sweet that is also filling. Every sip offers a rush of taste and nutrition. Healthy Hub 101 recognizes that being a student can be stressful, so they provide quick, energizing solutions. Not only are their shakes delicious, but they are also incredibly nutrient-dense. For a quick pick-me-up after class or during study sessions, it’s the ideal stop.

Healthy Hub 101 has many delicious and unique options for you to try! (Ashlyn Swanson)

Healthy Hub 101 is a great place to study, hang out with friends, or just relax because of the welcoming staff and lively atmosphere. Additionally, visitors can learn about healthy living options, obtain information about the nutritional value of the foods used, and even join courses on nutrition and well-being.

Healthy Hub 101 has a great seating area for studying or getting together with friends. (Ashlyn Swanson)

Healthy Hub 101 hopes to develop into a center that promotes healthy living as it grows in Sartell. Healthy Hub 101 extends an invitation to you to drink, enjoy, and thrive on the route to wellness—whether you’re a student in need of a quick nutritional fix or someone passionate about embracing a healthy lifestyle. It’s an experience designed for all, not just a shake.

There are opportunities to purchase nutritious ingredients, like protein powder, for you to make shakes at home. (Morgan Gill
The peanut butter oreo and the cake batter shakes are delicious and packed with protein. (Ashlyn Swanson)