Senior Spotlight- Riley Kloetzer

The class of 2024 is filled with so many amazing seniors and the first that we are shining a light on is Riley Kloetzer for the spotlight.

Riley and her boyfriend Paul spending time together before he went off to basic training for the National Guard. (Cody Hoff)

Riley has attended Sartell since fourth grade before she lived in Akron, Ohio, and went to Norton Cornerstone Elementary School and then moved to Sartell in fourth grade.

Her favorite memory was a dinner at Mongo’s last November because that’s where she met her closest friends.

A teacher that has always been there for Riley is Mrs. Barten. She loves to stop in her room when she can, and they have had wonderful conversations over her four years.

Riley’s favorite school dance was her junior year prom at the River’s Edge Convention Center.

A sport that she’s always had a passion for is soccer because she has been involved in it for 14 years. She was on the Girls’ Soccer team since seventh grade and played up until her junior year. Her favorite sport to watch is still soccer and the best team is to watch in her opinion Liverpool F.C.

A class that Riley was most fond of was chemistry and anatomy. This inspired her to further her education in those areas of interest. Her plans after high school are to row the boat down the river to the University of Minnesota to major in chemistry to become a radiologist.

A fun fact about her is that her favorite place to eat in town is Cloud 9 Energy Bowls over by 3rd Street. Her order is a Gamma bowl with strawberries, honey oats, and chia seed pudding!

It’s like dessert but healthier!

— SHS Senior, Riley Kloetzer