Sartell tennis player, Isaiah Williams, commits to UNW St. Paul

University of North Western St. Paul commit, Isaiah Williams in a tennis match. Photo used with permission from Isaiah Williams.
University of North Western tennis commit, Isaiah Williams, during a tennis match. (Photo used with permission from Isaiah Williams)

On February 28th, Sartell student, Isaiah Williams, Committed to University of North Western St. Paul to continue his academic and athletic journey in tennis. Isaiah joined tennis freshman year and instantly took a liking to the sport. After just one year of playing, he was listed on the varsity starting lineup sophomore year with about a 70% win percentage. Isaiah was awarded as a team captain for his senior season coming up this spring. I asked Isaiah what he was looking forward to the most playing college tennis and why he chose UNW, and this is what he said…

University of Northwestern (UNW) is a division 3, Christian university located in the heart of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota. Since 1902, students have come to Northwestern to learn and develop as leaders through academically excellent, Christian education.