Senior Spotlight- Megan Neid

McKenna Petron
The spotlight has found the outstanding student, Megan Neid, this week!

Today, the shining spotlight is on Megan Neid! Megan is a Sartell student who has been with the district her whole life!

Megan is getting ready to go to her first day of Kindergarten at Pine Meadow Elementary! (Megan Neid

Throughout her years, Megan has done many things with the Sartell school district. She was a part of the Sartell swim team from seventh grade till her sophomore year. She also participated in many other after school activities such as working on the crew for all of the school plays back in middle school. 

While she has had many teachers, Mrs. Nelson and Mr. Sinkel have been the top two teachers that have impacted her the most. She says that Mrs. Nelson has helped her through so much and has shown her that she can be a role model and a great leader. She also has shown Megan that she can enjoy school even when it’s boring. Mr. Sinkel has shown her that no matter what happens she should never give up and to follow her dreams and to not care what other people say.

Megan Neid is an American Treasure. How awesome is she? THE LIMIT DOES NOT EXIST!

— Mr. Sinkel

Megan is an irreplaceable staff member of our journalism team and a wonderful human being. I will miss her incredibly when she graduates in May!

— Mrs. Nelson

Megan is all buddied up with her journalism teacher Mrs. Nelson. (McKenna Petron)

One friend that Megan has grown inseparable with is Kylee Williams. She has been by her side for the last eight years  and has been with her through thick and thin. Even through all of their ups and downs, Megan knows that she can always count on Kylee even when next year they will be a thousand miles apart!

Megan with her best friend since fifth grade getting ready to graduate together! (Megan Neid)
Megan with her boyfriend Kade Lewis during his family photos! (Megan Neid)

Her favorite experience as a high school student at Sartell is making new friends and having teachers that support her when she needs them.

After high school Megan plans to attend the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire to major in education with the hopes of becoming a math teacher for the grades 4-12.

A couple fun facts about Megan:

She met her boyfriend Kade Lewis last year, and they have been happily together for ten months now!

She enjoys watching football and baseball games.

She loves spending time with her friends and family, and she is just always down for a good time!