The bucket list: part 3

SHS students share their personal bucket list ideas. They might even be able to give you an extra idea on what to do after school.
Parker Peichel
A busy beach day that many of us day dream about but think we can’t have. The Bucket List for the things we dream about.

In this segment for the bucket list, I interviewed Matt Vos, Camden Lund, and Bailey Diebel. They all had some very interesting and unique ideas for their bucket lists.

Matt said he would like to go skydiving because it would be awesome, fun, and you could say you have done it. He also said he would like to go and travel to Rome, Italy.

Matt Vos hiding from his haters as he ponders his bucket list. (Parker Peichel)
Matt’s dream of skydiving on a sunny day whilst being in Rome Italy. (Parker Peichel)

The next person I asked was Camden Lund. Camden’s idea is to travel to some warm islands down south, specifically the Bahamas. His reasoning is because it would be a beautiful destination.

Camden’s dream of being on a beautiful beach in the Bahamas. (Parker Peichel)
Camden throwing up peace and love because he is a very peaceful individual. (Parker Peichel)

The last person I would interview was Bailey Diebel. Bailey said she would like to go and visit Devil’s Pool in Victoria Falls in Africa. Her reason was because it looks scary but still a cool place to travel.

Bailey’s dream destination “Victoria falls” where she can go swimming at a waterfall. (Parker Peichel)
Bailey nonchalantly sips her scooters energy infusion as she contemplates her bucket list. (Parker Peichel)