Pulling on my heartstrings: the best Pinterest quotes I found this week

Senior+Year+is+sentimental%3A+heres+some+pinterest+quotes+to+get+you+through+it%21+
Kinzie Cusipag
Senior Year is sentimental: here’s some pinterest quotes to get you through it!

As a highschool senior, the closing weeks of highschool have been nothing less than sentimental. Scrolling through Pintrest in the past couple of days, I was able to find a collection of quotes that best represent my high school experience, a time that evoked self-discovery, bittersweet memories- good and bad, and connections that will last a lifetime.

I am not who I was a year ago and that brings me so much peace.

Senior McKinzie Cusipag and her sister Kaitlynn Cusipag take a spring break picture together, as a senior, freshman, and as children (Kinzie Cusipag)

High School is a time where I experienced the most change within myself. The girl that came into Sartell High School freshman year doesn’t even look like the young woman who’s leaving, and the maturity within is even more recognizable.

There is nothing on earth that blooms all year long. Nature wasn’t created to do that and neither are you.

Even flowers don’t stay beautiful forever. They’re a lot like highschool, beautiful but temporary. (Kinzie Cusipag)

It is inevitable to face hardships during your high school years. One of the most valuable pieces of advice I received was to give yourself grace. It is okay to have a bad day, just know that with each day comes a new opportunity.

I am a mosaic of everyone I have ever known and loved and touched and I find fragments of them in my playlists and how I make my tea. We may not know each other anymore but we are still connected like this. I hope the fragment of me is still with me too.

Even long after graduation, I am confident that the people I met in this chapter of my life will remain apart of who I am, regardless of we continue to hold a relationship. I hope one day to teach my kids the kindness that was taught to me through my peers, so that they will have a piece of them too.

My very best friends, seniors Elizabeth Jarnot and Kylie Weber were the most influential people in my life during high school. (Kinzie Cusipag)