Senior Spotlight : Jayda Kral

Sartell High School senior Jayda Kral is being featured this week.(Photo used with permission by Jayda Kral).

This week we are highlighting Sartell senior, Jayda Kral, and her life as a Sartell High School student.

Sartell senior Jayda Kral and her senior friends posing for a picture at a volleyball game. (Photo used with permission from Jayda Kral).
Sartell senior Jayda Kral and her family at Ernie’s on Gull. (Photo used with permission from Jayda Kral).
Sartell senior Jayda Kral and other seniors on the Sartell Dance Team. (Photo used with permission from Jayda Kral).
Sartell senior Jayda Kral with her boyfriend and another couple before Prom. (Photo used with permission from Jayda Kral).

Jayda Kral has been in the Sartell school district since kindergarten. She has been dancing for eight years and started at the Just for Kix studio here in Sartell. She is a four-year member of the Sartell Dance Team, specifically in the kick category!

Jayda says her favorite teacher in the high school is Mrs. Heckman because she has such a bubbly personality and always makes her day better when she talks to her.

Jayda has a wide variety of hobbies outside of school such as baking, coloring, working out, going to yoga, and hanging out with friends!  One of Jayda’s favorite dance memories is going to state, team bondings and bus rides to and from competitions!

Finally, Jayda plans on attending Minnesota State University Mankato this coming fall and majoring in business!