ePAWsode 22

Eden Wollum
ePAWsode 22 features 11 month old golden retriever, and playful pup, Marty! (photo used with permission from Briella Kiley)

The Sartell Doghouse was created for students of Sartell High School to flex different kinds of animals they have. Briella Kiley is a senior at Sartell High School and plans to attend the University of Minnesota Duluth in the fall of 2024.

Marty has a lot of toys but his favorite one by far is his orange ball. (Photo used with permission from Briella Kiley)

The Kiley family dog’s name is Martin (Marty). Marty is a playful 11-month-old Golden Retriever. The Kiley family rescued Marty from the humane society in March of 2023. Briella single-handedly begged for a golden retriever since she was ten years old.

Marty and Lily sitting together after a refreshing and much needed bath. (Photo used with permission from Briella Kiley)

After the continuous begging, the Kileys took a trip to the Tri-County Humane Society in Saint Cloud. They instantly fell in love with a beautiful golden retriever, Marty. The Kileys have two dogs: Marty and Lily. Lily is a mix of Pitbull, German Shepherd, Lab, and Boxer. Briella’s mom originally said no to a golden retriever because she didn’t want more than two dogs. But all of Briella’s begging paid off, and she got Marty! Marty came into the picture. In his free time, Marty likes to play with his ball favorite ball, destroy things he shouldn’t, and loves invading his family’s personal space with cuddles and kisses.