Senior Spotlight: Erin Lindeen

Eden Wollum
Today the Sartell Senior Spotlight will be shining on Erin Lindeen!

Today’s senior spotlight is Erin Lindeen! Erin is a senior at Sartell High School and has been attending the Sartell School District since preschool.

At Sartell Winter Formal, Erin and her friends, Eden and Riley, show of their dresses. (Eden Wollum)
Before commencement in 2022, Erin and her sister, Brenna, take a photo in Brenna’s cap and gown, prepared for graduation. (Photo used with permission from Erin Lindeen).

Erin was in dance from kindergarten to 6th grade. Throughout her middle school career, she played the flute. In freshman year she joined the Bel Canto choir, and then from sophomore year to senior year she has been in the Concert Choir. 

A teacher who has made an impact on Erin is Mrs. Benson. She comments that Mrs. Benson is very supportive, chill, funny, and understanding. 

Erin’s favorite class in high school has been choir or student volunteering. She enjoys choir because it is fun to hang out with friends, sing, and have an easier block throughout the day. She also likes student volunteer because she likes talking to the 8th-grade class she helped out with and helping them prepare for high school. She is planning on doing student volunteer again this year!

At the Sartell music lock-in in January, Erin and choir buddies pose for a picture while watching an intense game of volleyball. (Eden Wollum)
Erin and her older sister Brenna, photographed on a camping trip when Erin was 2 and Brenna was 4. (Photo used with permission from Erin Lindeen).

After graduation, Erin plans to attend St. Olaf in Northfield, MN, near the cities, and major in Chemistry with hopes of going into the medical or dental field. She also plans to join the St. Olaf choir to continue her singing career.

In her free time, Erin likes to work and hang out with friends. She has worked at Zaffiros in Waite Park for almost two years as a server.