Farewell, Sartell High School

As graduation is coming up around the corner on this Saturday, these are the last few days for seniors here at SHS. This journey of high school has left many memories: some good, and some bad, (some delicious) but all memories we will remember. Many seniors are prepping for their last summer, as we will all be heading to various colleges next year. Many people tell you that high school will go by fast and that you should enjoy it, but you never really take into account how fast it is until you are standing in those blue caps and gowns walking up on stage.

These last few days seniors are reminiscing about the good old days of 9th grade gym and how they are glad they are not in it anymore, that 3.7 GPA you started off with four years ago, or the Valleyfair trip in 8th grade. Each memory makes this place more special, no matter how much you want to leave or how bad you might miss it. You made friends. You learned something. You made a lot of memories. More importantly, you had fun, probably…hopefully.

"I am going to SCSU to get my stuff for pre med. I'M GLAD ITS OVER ITS BEEN TOO LONG"

About the Contributors
Kaden Garcia, Journalist
Grade: Senior Go-to Article of Clothing: Turtleneck Living Room Decoration Must Have: Ceramic Cat My Favorites: art, tv shows like Gilmore Girls & Freaks and Geeks, rainy days, my cat, books by Rainbow Rowell Quote to Live by: “She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.” Life Soundtrack:...
Rachel Eisenschenk, Journalist
Grade: Senior Go-to Article of Clothing: Turtleneck Living Room Decoration Must Have: Ceramic Cats My Favorites: Hip-Hop dance, Photography, Reading, Plants, My pets Quote to live by: “It’s not about what it is, it’s about what it can become.” ~Dr. Seuss Things I Do For Fun: Dance, Yoga, Read   I’m most passionate about: The environment
Harper Atkinson, Journalist
Grade: Senior Go-to Article of Clothing: Turtleneck Living Room Decoration Must Have: Ceramic Cats Quote to live by: “I know.”-Han Solo in Star Wars the Empire Strikes Back Life Soundtrack: The Soundtrack to Mamma Mia Biggest Pet Peeve: Playing an E natural instead of E flat My Strange Addiction: Watching bad movies Things I Do For Fun:...
  • Farewell, Sartell High School

2017-2018

Evil Genius

• Farewell, Sartell High School

2017-2018

Featured freshman of the week: Sophie Speckhard

• Farewell, Sartell High School

2017-2018

Dance season closing to an end

• Farewell, Sartell High School

2017-2018

Pets of Sartell: The finale

• Farewell, Sartell High School

2017-2018

The Good, the Bad, and the Delicious: Part 4

• Farewell, Sartell High School

2017-2018

The Good, the Bad, and the Delicious: Season Finale

• Farewell, Sartell High School

2017-2018

Sami Lundgren

• Farewell, Sartell High School

2017-2018

Hair of the week: Derrick Olson

• Farewell, Sartell High School

2017-2018

Featured freshman of the week: Morgan Cromwell

• Farewell, Sartell High School

2017-2018

Hair of the week: Noah Schmidt

Skip to toolbar
Farewell, Sartell High School