Many Sartell students plan on traveling somewhere tropical for spring break!
Aki Rebeck

Sartell students have spring break plans

Days Til Spring Break
Happy Spring Break Everyone!!!!

With spring break arriving at the end of next month many peoples plans are being finalized. Students from Sartell will be going various places and making the best of their 10 day break from school. Whether it’s with family, friends or both students will be all over the country or even all over the world. To learn more about Sartell students’ plans, keep reading this article!

Many seniors are taking their senior trips over spring break. Kaitlyn Lysen (senior) is going to Hawaii with her friend. They plan on staying with Kaitlyn’s grandparents in the mountains where they can go on hikes and visit the beach. They look forward to sunny and warm weather in the mountains and on the beach. Morgan Gill (senior) plans on taking a trip with her group of friends to Mexico. They are staying in a resort and are excited to get outside of gloomy Minnesota and get a tan! Morgan and her friends are planning on relaxing at the beach and taking a catamaran one day of their vacation. 

Las Vegas is a popular travel destination! (Photo used with permission from Aki Rebeck)

As fun as senior trips sound, family trips are just as fun! Many families are excited to relax and spend time with each other. Sophie Heathcote (sophomore) and her family, plan on taking a vacation to Hilton Head, South Carolina. The Heathcotes love to travel and this past summer took a month-long vacation to Europe! Sophie is excited to go to the beach, tan, and take cute pictures while in Hilton Head. Chase Davis (freshman) is going to Las Vegas with his family. He plans to take lots of pictures while on vacation and can’t wait to see the sphere!

Annabelle Trombley and her mom love spending time at the beach while on vacation. (Photo used with permission from Annabelle Trombley)

Many students are planning to stay home over spring break as well! Annabelle Trombley (sophomore) is staying home over spring break and taking the 10 days of break as a time to reset. Annabelle and her family took an early spring break trip to Hawaii at the end of January. Lilly Breitkreutz (sophomore) is staying at home as well. She wants to go for a spring break vacation but is ok with staying at home. During her break from school, she plans on relaxing and preparing for track season. Olivia Magarian (sophomore) is planning to stay in Minnesota but take a trip to the Mall of America and stay at a hotel near there as well!

Spring break is coming quickly and many students are looking forward to it. Whether they are staying at home or catching a five hour flight, it will be a great time for students to reset and relax. Hopefully all Sartell students try to make the most of their spring break and come back from break ready for the last quarter of school!