Joseph R. Biden Jr., 76

Our best days still lie ahead

May 10, 2019

photo via wikimedia commons under the creative commons

Joseph Biden giving a serious, and captivating speech to those who support him.

Joe Biden, though one of the last to declare, has been projected for a nearly 30-point advantage in some national polls. He is a former vice president, and a former senator from Delaware. He has run for president twice before and believes 2020 is his last chance to run for president.

His national polling average is 26%, and his news coverage ranking is #1.

Major Policy Points:

• Restoring America’s standing on the global stage
  • Strengthening economic protections for low-income workers in industries like manufacturing and fast food
  • Firmly believes in the value of bipartisanship
  • Insists on extending overtures to Republicans even in a moment when many in his own party don’t see negotiating partners on the other side

While Biden’s past in the legislature has weighed him down with some crowds, Biden is winning well amongst older Democrats.

If we give Donald Trump eight years in the White House, he will forever and fundamentally alter the character of this nation, who we are, and I cannot stand by and watch that happen.

— Joe Biden

About the Contributors
Emma Rasmussen, Journalist

Emma Rasmussen is a senior at Sartell High School. She has an affinity for the arts, such as writing and painting. Her favorite musicians are Elton John,...

Photo of Alyssa Gehrke
Alyssa Gehrke, Journalist

Alyssa Gehrke is a senior at Sartell High School. If she could steal one thing, it would be cartons of cheesecake ice-cream.  After high school, she would...

The LeSabre • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in