New High School in the works in Sartell, Minnesota. It is set to open up in 2019. (Hunter Boelz)
New High School in the works in Sartell, Minnesota. It is set to open up in 2019.

Hunter Boelz

Community tours of the new Sartell High School offered

September 21, 2018

With only one school year standing in between the transition to the new Sartell High School, a lot of questions are still left unanswered. Some of those difficult questions are now starting to be answered as tours are opening for the new Sartell High School.

Tours are slated to take place during all of September, every Thursday at 6 PM and last approximately 1 hour. If you can’t make any of those dates, they are also opening the building for an additional tour on October 13th at 10 am. As the current state of the new high school is still an active construction zone; only adults are allowed currently. Although students may not be far behind.

Jeff Schwiebert the Sartell superintendent was unavailable to comment about the timeline for when current students would be able to tour the new high school.

Sartell High School student Ethan Dauw said he would be interested in touring the new school before next year’s school season. 

Yes, because I am excited to see what great ideas they have decided to make.

— Ethan Dauw

Current Progress of the High School

If you are currently an adult and would like to tour the new high school, you can sign up – here.

To follow the building process and to find out more info, you can check out this website which documents the entire construction process and updates.

Hunter Boelz, Journalist

Hunter Boelz is currently a senior at Sartell High School. As a young buck trying to survive in the world, he works long hours at Emerald Companies Inc....

The LeSabre • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in