How do you do fellow kids?

A woman’s attempt at Instagram fame

Audrey+Nicole+Francisquini+was+arrested+after+posing+as+a+high+school+student+to+become+Instagram+famous.+

"Backpack" by Blake Bolinger is licensed under CC BY 2.0

Audrey Nicole Francisquini was arrested after posing as a high school student to become Instagram famous.

A 28-year-old woman has been charged after authorities say she entered a Florida high school and posed as a student. 

Audrey Nicole Francisquini was arrested on charges of burglary, interfering with an educational institution, and resisting an officer without violence. 

Police say she entered Miami’s American Senior High School on Monday.  She was carrying a backpack and a skateboard in order to blend in with the students.

Inside the building, Francisquini approached students, handed them pamphlets adorned with her Instagram handle, and asked them to follow her. 

The police report also says that the entire encounter was filmed by Francisquini. 

According to the police report she was intercepted by security and she told them she was looking for the registration office. She then proceeded to continue wandering the halls and giving pamphlets to students. 

Upon being stopped by security a second-time Francisquini fled the building. 

Local police were able to locate Francisquini using her Instagram account that she had conveniently advertised American High School’s student body. She was later arrested at her home. 

Footage from Francisquini’s now-private Instagram account shows her recording police as they go to arrest her outside of her home.

The Washington Post reports that Francisquini is a former police officer who lost her job in 2017. 

In a statement to the Washington Post, a spokesperson for the school district said that they would be conducting a thorough security review following the incident.