This week’s Humans of Sartell focuses on our Class 0f 2021 seniors. (Collage edited by Emilie Houge)
This week’s Humans of Sartell focuses on our Class 0f 2021 seniors.

Collage edited by Emilie Houge

Humans of Sartell: what are our seniors doing next year?

March 5, 2021

Sartell high school seniors were interviewed on March 3rd, 2021 in Sartell to reveal their plans for after graduation and what they are most excited about.

Alice Colatrella

Alice Colatrella playing her cello for her senior pictures. (Jen Nova)

“Next year, I’m planning on attending college for chemical engineering with a Spanish minor. I still haven’t decided where I’m going, but most of the schools I’m looking at are in the Northeast. Wherever I go, I’d like to be involved in the school’s student government and music program. I don’t plan on studying music, but I do want to keep playing and singing. I’m mostly looking forward to experiencing something new with living away from home.”

Connor Hacker

Connor Hacker taking his senior picture. (Nadine Ebert)

“I plan on playing junior hockey next year and am looking forward to advancing in my hockey career. After that, I am looking at Denver University among other colleges to pursue a degree in Kinesiology and Sports Science. I hope to continue to be involved in hockey wherever life takes me, and I am looking forward to what the future holds in the next few years.”

Heidi Lenarz

Heidi Lenarz taking her senior picture. (Brady Hughs)

“Next year I will be attending the University of Nebraska-Omaha. I am planning on majoring in Biology and would like to go into emergency or trauma medicine. I have also committed to being on the swim and dive team! I am very excited to move to a new state and make new friends. I am also very excited to swim and compete at the collegiate level.”

Mathieu Jobin

Mathieu Jobin taking his senior picture. (Cindy Hagger

“I am very excited to be attending the University of St. Thomas in the fall! I have a roommate, so it makes it feel that much closer. I plan on majoring in International Business on a pre-law track. I also am currently planning on studying abroad in Cape Town, South Africa in the near future as well! I am very excited about the next chapter, and I am very excited to see what the future has to hold!”

Photo of Emilie Houge
Emilie Houge, Journalist

Grade: Senior

Hobbies: Softball, running, watching sports and Netflix with my family, playing guitar, singing, and baking cookies.

Where I Will...

The LeSabre • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in