ePAWsode 14

Jordan Mareck

This week’s SHS Doghouse features Kona Arneson, who belongs to freshman Emma Arneson.

The Sartell Doghouse is a weekly article that allows the students of SHS to flex their pets to the rest of the school by sending in pictures to The LeSabre.

This week’s edition of the Sartell Doghouse is all about Kona Arneson! Kona is a year-and-a half year old yellow-black lab mix, and she belongs to freshman Emma Arneson. Kona has a bright and bubbly personality, and her personality reflects her name because she was named after Kona Coffee.

In Kona’s free time, she loves to catch popcorn, play fetch, get stuck around trees, and cuddle her big sister in the bed at night.

She gets stuck around a tree, a lot.

— Emma Arneson

Although Kona is a sweetheart, she also has a sassy side. Emma remembers a time when Kona ate her favorite blanket.

At the end of the day, Kona always brightens her family’s day. Emma lovingly stated that her favorite part about Kona is,

Seeing her face when I come home.

— Emma Arneson

Whether Kona sits on her family member’s face to wake them up, or if she tries to distract her sister when she’s doing homework, Kona always finds a way to make her family smile.

If you think your furry best friend deserves to be featured, get ahold of the LeSabre staff or email us!

Do you let your furry BFF sleep in your bed with you?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...