Picture of Spud, a member of sophomore Ethan Gohmann’s family, posing with a straight face inside of what appears to be a cupboard or shelf of some sort. (Ethan Gohmann)
Picture of Spud, a member of sophomore Ethan Gohmann’s family, posing with a straight face inside of what appears to be a cupboard or shelf of some sort.

Ethan Gohmann

ePAWsode 11

February 15, 2019

The Sartell Doghouse is a weekly article that allows the students of SHS to flex their pets to the rest of the school by sending in pictures to The LeSabre.  

This week’s featured pet is Spud Gohmann. Spud Gohmann is a three-year-old Persian-Himalayan cat, and he belongs to sophomore Ethan Gohmann.

Spud’s name was chosen because Ethan Gohmann says that Spud had the “coloration of fried potatoes, like hash browns” when he was a kitten.

When he was younger, he had the coloration of fried potatoes, like hash browns.

— Ethan Gohmann

Spud can be described as sassy, outgoing, and spunky. He likes attention, cuddling with his sister, talking, and catching his humans feet as they walk around. Spud displays his adventurous side during deer season when he sometimes likes to follow his humans to their deer stands.

Ethan Gohmann

According to Ethan, the most rewarding part of being a cat owner is being able to have a buddy to hang with during snow days and the dog days of summer.

If you think your furry best friend deserves to be featured, get ahold of the LeSabre staff or email us!

Do you prefer dogs or cats?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Photo of Jordan Mareck
Jordan Mareck, Journalist

My name is Jordan Mareck, and I am a senior at SHS. I enjoy trying to play tennis and yelling at the refs during basketball games. This is my second and...

The LeSabre • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in