My teacher was a high schooler?

What if you were a student at the same time as your current teachers? When these three (not-so) anonymous teachers were interviewed about their past high school experiences, these were their responses.

Guess Who?

Mrs.???

Jordan Mareck, Journalist

This teacher currently teaches in the FACS department. Hint: It's a Mrs. Q: So, what high school did you attend? A: I attended Apollo, in St. Cloud. Q: And when did you graduate? A: Oh, no that’s a scary question. I don’t think you really want that. A long time ago. Q: What is your best high school memory? A: Hmm...I think it was the socialization I really had a lot of fun with my f...

Mr.???

Jordan Mareck, Journalist

This teacher currently teaches in the math department. Hint: It's a Mr. Q: What high school did you attend? A: Ely High School. Q: And what year did you graduate? A: 1988. Q: What were cool or hip things of your graduating year? A: Mullets. That’s a good question. Cooler things back in the ‘80s. In our hometown, it was driving up and down the main streets. Music, sports, things th...

Mr.???

Jordan Mareck, Journalist

This teacher currently teaches in the social studies department. Hint: It's a Mr. Q: What high school did you attend? A: Annandale High School Q: And what year did you graduate? A: Oh boy. 1984. Q: If you could go back in time in your high school career, where would you go and why? A: Friday night basketball games. Q: Who was your favorite teacher? A: I had a couple. I would say, Mr. Dezel and...

The LeSabre • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in