Cast of Friends: Where Are They Now?
Ever wonder what the actors of the popular series "Friends" are doing these days. Tag along on the trip down memory lane to find our old Friends.
January 3, 2017
The beloved television show Friends ended its run over 10 years ago. The last episode aired on May 6th, 2004 and then the hilarious actors went their separate ways. The show gained so much success during its run, including 62 Emmy nominations and six wins. Even after the show’s finale, the legacy still lives on with the popular “Rachel” hair-do and Joey’s flirty catch phrase,”How you doin?” But what are all these actors doing now?
- Jennifer Aniston (Rachel)
- Rachel Green, known as the runaway bride turned into waitress and then into Ralph Lauren executive, was played by Jennifer Aniston. Throughout the show, she had a love affair with the character Ross and even ended up having a child with him. Aniston is known to have had the most success out all the other cast members after the show ended. Since then she has been seen in Marley and Me, The Break-Up, and The Holiday. During the time that Friends was still showing, Aniston was married to Brad Pitt. They eventually got divorced and now she is currently married to Justin Theroux.
- Courtney Cox (Monica)
- Monica Geller, known as the clean freak who is also a chef, was played by Courtney Cox. Throughout the show, she had several relationships with guys such as Richard and Chandler. She ended up falling in love with Chandler, and they even got married. Since the end of the show, Cox is starring on the television show Cougar Town. She was also married to her now ex-husband David Arquette, and they had one daughter, Coco, together. Cox is now engaged to be married to the Irish Johnny Mcdaid.
- Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe)
- Phoebe Buffay, known as the hippie massage therapist with an evil twin sister, was played by Lisa Kudrow. Phoebe was known for her goofy personality and songs that she played throughout the show. After the show ended, Kudrow remained mostly out the spotlight and hasn’t been seen very often. Kudrow is married to Micheal Stern and has been since 1995. Even though she has been mostly out the spotlight, Kudrow was recently featured in the television show The Comeback.
- Matt LeBlanc (Joey)
- Joey Tribbiani, known as the sandwich loving Italian ladies man, was played by Matt LeBlanc. His character was a struggling actor who eventually found success on the television show “Days of Our Lives” as Doctor Drake Ramoray. This handsome actor has recently been seen in the show Episodes. LeBlanc was married to Melissa McKnight, they had a daughter together, but they unfortunately got divorced in 2006.
- David Schwimmer (Ross)
- Ross Geller, known as the dinosaur lover and divorce lover, was played by David Schwimmer. Ross was a paleontologist and throughout the run of the show had a mutual love affair with Rachel. Not only did Schwimmer star in the episodes of Friends, but he also directed many of them too. He has recently starred in the movies and TV, 30 Rock, Entourage, Madagascar. He is currently married to Zoe Buckman and has been since 2010.
- Matthew Perry (Chandler)
- Chandler Bing, known as the sarcastic, funny man that had an unknown job, was played by Matthew Perry. Bing struggled with a smoking addiction for several years and as matter of fact, Matthew Perry did in real life as well. Perry even created a rehab facility called “The Perry House” in attempts to help others with chemical addictions. He has most recently been seen in the movies/shows The West Wing, 17 Again, and The Good Wife.
The show Friends is available on Netflix and has occasional re-runs on ABC Family. This show is incredible and would satisfy anyone in the mood for a good comedic show.