TGIFF (Thank Goodness It’s Flannel Friday) pt. 6

As it gets warmer outside, more and more people are lacking the flannel spirit. Do not fear; we still had some great flannels this past Friday.

6-rachel

The first interviewee was senior, Rachel Haider. Rachel would prefer to wear her flannels just normally, but she usually ends up just tying them around her waist. She loves wearing her red and black flannel, and she owns about five different flannels. Rachel wears flannels because she likes how they act like cardigans. When asked on a scale from 1 to 10 how sincerely Rachel would describe her flannel, she replied with a sad 6.

6-dobis

The next person interviewed was junior, Brooklynn Dobis. Brooklynn prefers to wear her flannels unbuttoned and just as a shirt. She owns about six or seven flannels, and her favorite color flannel to wear is her red and pink one. She wears flannels because she believes they’re comfy. When asked on a scale from 1 to 10 how sincerely Brooklyn would describe her flannel, she replied with a strong and powerful 10.

6-braeden

Next interviewed was senior, Braeden Dykhuizen. Braeden owns about five or six different flannels, and his favorite color flannel to wear is his blue one. He prefers to wear his flannels with the sleeves rolled up. Braeden wears flannels because he thinks they are extremely comfortable. When asked on a scale from 1 to 10 how sincerely Braeden would describe his flannel, he replied with 7.

6-weide

Up next is junior, Katelyn Weide. Katelyn likes wearing her flannels around her waist or just casually as a shirt. Her favorite color flannel to wears her blue one, and she owns about seven different flannels. She wears flannels because she thinks they look really chill, and they’re super comfortable. When asked on a scale from 1 to 10 how sincerely Weide would describe her flannel, she replied with, “of definitely a 10.”

6-Ailsa

The last person interviewed was junior, Ailsa Watson. Ailsa prefers to wear her flannels on top of a shirt that actually compliments the color of the flannel. She owns about five or six different flannels, but her favorite color flannel to wear is her fire red one. Ailsa wears flannels because she’s a colorful person, and she enjoys all of the colors in the flannels. When asked on a scale from 1 to 10 how sincerely Ailsa would describe her flannel, she replied with a 9.5.

About the Contributor
Olivia Wheeler, Journalist
Olivia Wheeler is one of the most famous journalists to ever walk the halls of Sartell High School. It is rare to see her walking around because she is always busy covering stories and writing reports. You should feel honored just being able to read her masterpieces. Although, if you are looking for her, she...
  • TGIFF (Thank Goodness It’s Flannel Friday) pt. 6

2015-2016

Katie’s Creative Corner #2

2015-2016

Humans of Sartell – Week Sixteen

2015-2016

SHS Staff Marriages: In it for the long run

2015-2016

The slang of SHS: part 13

2015-2016

The slang of SHS: part 12

• 2015-2016

The slang of SHS: part 11

2015-2016

This is what a feminist looks like

2015-2016

The slang of SHS: part 10

2015-2016

The slang of SHS: part 9

2015-2016

Katie’s Creative Corner #1

Skip to toolbar