Feature Freshman of the Week 5

The rookies of the year are here. One of the biggest problems I faced when I first entered high school was the transition of originally being the big fish in a small pond to being the little fish in the high school. Freshman seem to be looked down upon like it is their fault that they have no idea how the high school halls work. BUT, nonetheless, they are still people trying to find an identity. This is why I have decided to highlight these freshman and show them to the high school. So, let's meet the newbies

Tron Trondon

Tron Trondon

Tron Trondson V, Journalist

First off, I would like to apologize that I have not been up to date on my Feature Freshman of the Week. I apologize, but today is a new day, and I will be back on the grind from here on out! Thank you to all for the support.

Now for the goods. This week I sat down with freshman boy, Brody O’Hara. He is 14 years of age, has two step sisters and a little brother. He and his family love to snowboard during the winter. Brody also participates in football and, no surprise here, declared D1 to the University of Oregon. He is the 5th Feature freshman of the week to declare D1 bound. This is a very interesting trend from the freshman class.

Brody spoke out about how the high school is treating him,”Being a freshman, some of the sophomores and juniors give us a little crap, but I know I will have the power as I get older.” Now in my opinion, sophomores should not give freshman any crap. Sophomores are still underclassmen and were freshman three months ago. So freshman: do not listen to any sophomores. Okay, back to Brody. Brody says that the transition from the high school is not too hard. “It is weirder having only four classes and longer class periods.” Brody’s favorite part of the high school is, “Meeting older kids and getting experience on how to be a prominent senior. Tron Trondson is a great role model.” By that, I am very honored. Brody does not however like getting pushed around by sophomores, and he does not like the extra homework.

Overall, Brody loves high school and enjoys coming to school everyday! That’s what I like to hear!  Brody is a great guy, and he has very luscious flow so hopefully you will see him in the halls!

• Feature Freshman of the Week 5

Featured Freshman of the Week

Feature Freshman 2016: Mollie Gunderson

• Feature Freshman of the Week 5

Featured Freshman of the Week

Feature Freshman of the Week 4

• Feature Freshman of the Week 5

Featured Freshman of the Week

Feature Freshman of the Week 3

• Feature Freshman of the Week 5

Featured Freshman of the Week

Feature Freshman of the Week 2

• Feature Freshman of the Week 5

Featured Freshman of the Week

Feature Freshman of the Week

• Feature Freshman of the Week 5

SHS Student Life

Struggles of finding your prom dress

• Feature Freshman of the Week 5

Opinion

TASTY

• Feature Freshman of the Week 5

TLS Eats

New year to try new things

• Feature Freshman of the Week 5

Opinion

Let’s Get Kinky (Boots)!!

• Feature Freshman of the Week 5

Opinion

If everyone was breaking their thumbs, would you?

Feature Freshman of the Week 5