The Lamonts!

The Offspring

Garrett Kukowski, Journalist

Olivia and Lexie Lamont, a pair of siblings that are quite different. I’ve known Olivia for a while now, and she’s pretty hilarious. I knew who Lexie was because I went to a plethora of girls basketball games this past season, but I had never spoken to her before our interview. Let’s get to know ’em!

About Olivia:

After high school Olivia plans to go to St. Cloud State; she doesn’t really know for sure what she wants to do, but she likes the idea of being a high school counselor. I found that particularly interesting because I myself want to teach high school. Olivia said that she likes when her and Lexie pick their outfits together, and when they jump on their trampoline together in the summer. But when they usually hang out she says, “We don’t usually do much, we just kind of sit around.” When I asked her if she had helped her sister with the transition into high school before, she said this: “I kind of recommended classes for her to take, and classes for her not to take.” I wish I had someone tell me that, I would have saved a lot of time. One of her favorite childhood memories is pulling each other around in their mini-snowmobile they used to have, as well as going to their grandparents house as kids. I asked Lexie what she had to say about Olivia, she said, “I don’t know, she’s a freak.”

Olivia left, Lexie right

About Lexie:

“I see myself doing great things in 10-15 years,” said Lexie, when asked where she sees herself in a decade or so. Lexie is the sister that has always been better at school, as declared by Olivia.  Lexie definitely enjoys her TV time, or should I say Netflix time. Some of her favorites include Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Grey’s Anatomy, and Criminal Minds. She also loves movies, and Dear John specifically is one she knows like the back of her hand. Lexie’s passions include but are not limited to rollerblading, her friends, and Dairy Queen. Ice cream is her biggest passion, chocolate specifically. Lexie used to love doing little fashion shows with her sister when they were younger. They would raid each others closets, and they would sometimes make movies out of them as well. She loves eating with her sister, and watching TV shows, but they don’t watch movies together. Olivia shared, “She’s a weirdo, it’s kind of an average sibling relationship.” 

I actually loved doing this one because they both had funny things to say about each other, and both were very entertaining to talk to. They both have things that they care about, and they both have goals for themselves and that’s great. Don’t hesitate to speak to them, it’ll be worth your time.

• The Lamonts!

The Offspring

Siblings of Sartell: Katelyn and Jameson Weide

• The Lamonts!

The Offspring

Siblings of Sartell: Faith and JP Schlecht

• The Lamonts!

The Offspring

Siblings of Sartell: Austin and Amber Pietrowski

• The Lamonts!

The Offspring

Siblings of Sartell: Brenna and Autumn Fosteson

• The Lamonts!

The Offspring

Siblings of Sartell: Josh and Jenna Engelkes

• The Lamonts!

The Offspring

The Wenshaus!

• The Lamonts!

The Offspring

The Reitzes!

• The Lamonts!

The Offspring

The Silmans!

• The Lamonts!

The Offspring

The Immelmans!

• The Lamonts!

The Offspring

The Adelmans!

The Lamonts!